- This event has passed.
DFW Kauai: Pa’u Skirt
July 17, 2021 @ 10:00 am - 2:00 pm HST$30.00
Saturday, July 17, 2021 • 10AM – 2PM
In this class you will learn how to make a Pau Skirt. This skirt will teach you the proper length and seams. It will also have an easy opening for the elastic if replacement is needed.
REGISTRATION IS REQUIRED.
We have resumed our classes and for the health and safety of our staff and other customers, please make sure to follow all social distancing guidelines. We will be implementing the following limitations and policies with our classes:
1) Class sizes will be strictly limited. If you have any questions on whether there is space in a class, please contact the Kauai store directly.
2) Registration for a class is required in advance. There will be no same-day registrations. We need to be sure there is adequate space for all those registered. Please give us a call at the store or come in to register. Registration is not finalized until payment has been made.
3) Please do not attend class if you are sick, feeling like you may be coming down with something, or have a fever, cough, or other symptom.
4) If you have traveled within 14 days (2 weeks) prior to the date of your class, we ask you to consider not attending.
5) All attendees will be required to wear a mask while within the walls of our store and will be asked to adhere to social distancing guidelines when able to.